Christopher Johnson, Chief Marketing Officer
22 years in the Development Industry with experience as an International Operations Leader with a reputation for developing and implementing innovative solutions that improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Skilled in working with local, municipal, regional and federal level government ministries, agencies and initiative to address systemic level improvements in health, education, sanitation, water and economic related goals.
Deeply committed to maintaining a high standard of integrity in all program initiatives, collaborations and partnerships in accomplishing all personal and organizational goals and objectives.
Broad experience in developing and implementing effective strategies for community-based problem solving and programs of self-determined development
- Complex Change Management
- High Productivity with Collaborative Approachability
- Global Expertise in Latam, Africa and Asia
- Cross-Cultural Talent Training and Development
- Large Client Relationship Management
- Performance Metrics and Impact Assessment
- Training and Managing International Teams for implementing anti-poverty strategies (corp and community)
- Expertise in Corporate Social Responsibility and mission aligned strategies for social impact
- Development of Strategic Corporate and Foundation Partnerships
- Market Channel Strategy and alliances