Kerrin A. Gillespie, Senior Advisor
- CEO of Avec Health Solutions from August 2014 to February 2016.
- President for Triad Isotopes, Inc. a private nuclear pharmaceutical company with more than 60 locations across the U.S. He was at Triad Isotopes from 2013-2016.
- Executive Vice President, Operations Finance, with Health Management Associates, Inc.,(2011-2013) a $6 billion operator of 71 hospitals. In this role, he was directly responsible for the oversight of operating budgets, payor relations and patient financial services, physician practice management, clinical processes and patient safety, strategic planning, new joint ventures and physician practice acquisitions and integration.
- Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer with Radiation Therapy Services (now 21st Century Oncology), from 2010-2011, where he was responsible for all financial functions including operating and capital budgets, financial planning and analysis, debt and capital structure strategy, treasury, risk management and tax strategy.
- Chief Financial Officer of Ardent Health Services, LLC,(2007-2010) a $1.8 billion operator of acute care hospitals and other healthcare services, including a health plan, regional laboratory and large physician practice group in the Southwestern U.S.
- Vice President of Group Operations at Community Health Systems, Inc.,(1998-2007) a large operator of acute care hospitals in non-urban markets throughout the United States.
- Health Management Associates, Inc., he held financial and operating positions
Finance Administrator for Outreach and Clinical services at Intermountain Healthcare.
Kerry has held this position since February of 2016, and has over 25 years of healthcare management experience.