Agile Green Solutions
Our solution is really quite simple. We bring down your healthcare energy bill to achieve a 20% savings for 20 years.
We handle all of the improvements at our own expense.
You enjoy an infinite ROI.
Making the Switch to Green Is Easy
Agile Green works behind the scenes for you. All you need to do is start the conversation. When you give us the green light, the analyses, conducting the improvements and financing are all on us.
You start saving immediately.
This is a typical muti-dimentional approach to bring down your energy bill to achieve your 20% savings.
How do we make this pie?
- Promote a true value of a 20 percent improved efficiency within existing buildings and work toward an acceptable goal of 30 percent improved efficiency in new construction over current standards
- Increase efficient and renewable energy applications in hospitals
- Reduce energy use and operating costs
- Create healthier healing and work environments
- Maximize hospital upgrades
- Enhance public relations by promoting sustainable initiatives.
“Contrary to what many hospital CFOs may believe at first glance, strong energy and facility management and sound fiscal direction are not defined as an either/or equation—when in fact these two benefits are intertwined, and will prove to be a win/win at every level.”
Health System Facts
Shall we point out the obvious considerations.
Cost Saving Measures
Agile Green creates improvements that go beyond “green” by comprehensively integrating current technology now.
More “Did You Know?” Facts
- Hospitals use 2.5 times as much energy as commercial buildings of the same size.
- 9% of all energy used in commercial buildings is for hospitals.
- Hospitals are second only to food service buildings for energy use per square foot.
- Hospitals are in the top 5 industy’s energy consumption in the USA.
- Hospitals paid an average of $3.16 per square foot per year for energy.
- $8.3 Billion USD = Total hospital energy spending in USA yearly.
- $13,600 is the average energy costs per bed per year.
- 353 million square feet of medical office space in America is spending on average $3.75 per square foot per year.
- Average electricity prices will increase from 10.6 cents/kWh to 23.5 cents/kWh in 2050.